Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 764
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium high heat. Add quinoa and saute until it begins to brown and pop, 1 to 3 minutes. Add broth and cover. Reduce heat to low and simmer until all liquid is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- While quinoa is cooking, place Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Roast Brussels sprouts in the preheated oven until browned and cooked through, but still firm, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Mix remaining olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, garlic, herbes de Provence, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Combine cooked quinoa, roasted Brussels sprouts, pistachios, and dressing in a large bowl. Add arugula, two-thirds of the pomegranate seeds, and two-thirds of the goat cheese and mix lightly.
- Portion salad into 4 bowls and garnish with remaining pomegranate seeds and goat cheese. Serve each with 1 slice toasted bread.
You might also like
Per Serving: 764 calories; 38.3 91.4 20.8 24 702 Full nutrition