Pandan Chiffon Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 227
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 cake)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine egg whites and cream of tartar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar in a separate bowl until sugar has dissolved.
- Whisk water and pandan paste until smooth. Mix thoroughly into egg yolk mixture. Add corn oil. Fold in sifted flour.
- Fold egg yolk mixture gently into beaten egg whites using a spatula. Pour into a chiffon cake mold.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes. Invert cake mold onto a cooling rack immediately after removing it from the oven. Let cake cool upside down in the mold. Loosen cooled cake from the mold using a sharp knife.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use pandan extract and water.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 12 24.4 5.7 123 245 Full nutrition