Homemade Peach Crumb Bars
made it | 0 reviews |
"These homemade peach crumb bars are always a hit. Wait until summer for fresh peaches or use frozen to get that wonderful peach flavor any time of the year."
Featured in Allrecipes Magazine — Subscribe!
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 223
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 bars)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Coat an 8x8-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Next, cut in the cold butter using 2 forks or a pastry cutter then slowly mix in the egg yolk and cold water. Don't worry if the dough seems really crumbly; it should be!
- Press 1/2 of the crumble mixture into the prepared pan to make the crust. Save the rest for the top of the bars.
- Stir together peach slices, sugar, flour, lemon juice, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg until combined. Evenly add peach filling to the top of the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble over the peach filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and set, 30 to 38 minutes. Cool bars to room temperature, then cut and serve.
Per Serving: 223 calories; 10.2 31.2 2.1 43 36 Full nutrition