Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps with Coconut-Lime Rice
made it | 0 reviews |
"This Allrecipes Allstars team proved that whipping up a delicious pork recipe doesn't take long. Ready in just over half an hour, this winner comes from community members Baking Nana (Penny Hanstad), Elizabeth (Elizabeth Comisar), and Staci (Staci Maddox)."
Featured in Allrecipes Magazine — Subscribe!
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 224
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 wraps)
- Bring water and salt to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Add rice. Reduce heat, and simmer, covered, until water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, brown pork in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to break up lumps, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer pork to a plate; drain grease from the skillet.
- Heat oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in onion, bell pepper, carrot, water chestnuts, and ginger; cook, stirring, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in pork, teriyaki, and honey; cook, stirring, until liquid has evaporated, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Fluff cooked rice with a fork, then fold in 1/4 cup cilantro, coconut milk, and lime juice.
- Top lettuce leaves with pork mixture and rice. Garnish with lime wedges and chopped fresh cilantro.
- Cooks' Note:
- You can substitute napa cabbage for the romaine if desired.
Per Serving: 224 calories; 7.4 29.5 11.4 25 227 Full nutrition