Roasted Rainbow Sweet Potatoes with Dipping Sauce 2 Ways
made it | 0 reviews |
"Fun appetizer that can be served warm or at room temperature! Look for purple, orange, yellow, and/or white sweet potatoes."
Featured in Allrecipes Magazine — Subscribe!
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 343
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line two 15x10x1-inch baking pans with aluminum foil.
- Combine sweet potato wedges, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a very large bowl. Toss to coat. Arrange in a single layer on the prepared baking pans.
- Roast in the preheated oven, rotating the pans halfway through, until potatoes are tender and starting to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon zest, pepper, and salt in a small bowl to make the first dipping sauce.
- Whisk mayonnaise, milk, horseradish, dill, and pepper in a separate small bowl to make the second dipping sauce.
- Serve sweet potatoes warm or at room temperature with the two sauces for dipping.
Per Serving: 343 calories; 27 24.3 2.2 11 387 Full nutrition