Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 139
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine melted butter, pecans, stevia, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch pie pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and increase temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine pumpkin puree, eggs, sweetener, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves in a bowl and mix completely. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake in the hot oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking until a knife inserted into the pie comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes more. Cool for 1 hour before refrigerating. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use pumpkin pie spice in place of the individual spices.
- Use any low-carb sugar substitute you prefer.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 10.5 15.2 4.4 101 203 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is very good! I used a bit larger dish so my filling wasn't tall, but we will make this recipe again!
Very dry. You would be better off using pumpkin pie spice instead of the ginger, nutmeg and cloves. Will not make this again.
Loved this "crust"! I added 15 oz coconut milk from a carton, 1 Tsp cinnamon and subbed coconut sugar for Stevia in the filling. It was a delicious pie for Thanksgiving. My husband LOVED it and...