Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 139
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 10-inch pie)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine melted butter, pecans, stevia, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch pie pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and increase temperature to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine pumpkin puree, eggs, sweetener, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves in a bowl and mix completely. Pour filling into pie crust.
- Bake in the hot oven for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue baking until a knife inserted into the pie comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes more. Cool for 1 hour before refrigerating. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use pumpkin pie spice in place of the individual spices.
- Use any low-carb sugar substitute you prefer.
Per Serving: 139 calories; 10.5 15.2 4.4 101 203 Full nutrition