Kicked-Up Ground Pork with Green Beans
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 297
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Combine pork, 1 teaspoon black pepper, cornstarch, and salt in a bowl. Add to hot oil and fry until browned, about 3 minutes. Add green beans.
- Combine chicken stock, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, chile-garlic sauce, vinegar, garlic, and sugar in a bowl and whisk together. Add to pork and green bean mixture. Bring to a boil. Cook until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer until green beans are tender, about 5 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Omit cornstarch if you want a runnier sauce.
- Depending on the brand of soy sauce, it can become salty, so please be careful.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 18.8 9.5 22.4 74 991 Full nutrition