Low-Carb Zucchini Pizza Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 255
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 10x13-inch baking dish.
- Place shredded zucchini in a colander and sprinkle salt on top. Press down to drain as much water as possible. Let sit for 10 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add eggs, 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder to the zucchini. Mix well. Press mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Mix pizza sauce with cooked beef and spoon over zucchini mixture in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the meat. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Return baking dish to the hot oven and bake until mozzarella cheese is melted, 15 to 20 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 255 calories; 15.6 6 21.8 112 563 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I added some grilled sweet bell peppers to the recipe to make it more veg friendly but mainly because I had some in the frig that needed to be used. I put them on after the meat sauce and befo...