Easy Upside-Down Pizza Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 462
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Stir in sauce, mushrooms, and olives. Cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes more. Transfer mixture to a 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of the casserole.
- Flatten each biscuit with your hands and arrange on top of the cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are golden, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to add additional toppings to the casserole (like pepperoni or onions). Whatever you would usually like on a pizza will probably work well.
- You can use ground turkey in place of beef, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 462 calories; 23.8 28.8 31.3 91 1168 Full nutrition