Moo Shu Pork
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 256
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Cut pork into 1/4-inch-thin strips and mix with 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch, wine, and water.
- Mix remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce with cabbage, carrot, bean sprouts, and hoisin sauce in a separate bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Pour in eggs. Cook and scramble until set, about 3 minutes. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Heat another tablespoon of oil in the same wok; cook pork mixture until meat is no longer pink, about 3 minutes. Remove mixture and set aside.
- Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in the wok. Add cabbage mixture; stir-fry until softened but still crunchy, about 3 minutes. Add the pork mixture and eggs; stir evenly and drain.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 16.4 14.6 12.8 156 790 Full nutrition