Fresh Basil and Mozzarella-Stuffed Meatloaf
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h servings 386
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine beef, pork, onion, mushrooms, and garlic in a large bowl. Sprinkle parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper over the mixture; mix well. Pour in eggs and add tomatoes and bread; gently combine to evenly distribute all ingredients.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on the counter. Gently press meat mixture into a 14x16-inch rectangle about 1-inch thick. Place mozzarella slices and basil leaves on top in 2 rows. Leave a 3-inch border along 1 horizontal side.
- Roll meat mixture into a loaf by lifting one side of the parchment and gently folding it over itself. Press ends and seam to seal.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatloaf is no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. Remove from oven, cover with aluminum foil, and allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
You might also like
Per Serving: 386 calories; 25.9 8.3 28.6 142 201 Full nutrition