Air Fryer Meatloaf
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 297
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Knead and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer beef mixture to a baking pan and smooth the top. Press mushrooms into the top and coat with olive oil. Place the pan into the air fryer basket and slide into the air fryer.
- Set air fryer timer for 25 minutes and roast meatloaf until nicely browned.
- Let meatloaf rest at least 10 minutes before slicing into wedges and serving.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 18.8 5.9 24.8 126 706 Full nutrition