Ingredients45 m servings 297
- Preheat an air fryer to 392 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, onion, thyme, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Knead and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer beef mixture to a baking pan and smooth the top. Press mushrooms into the top and coat with olive oil. Place the pan into the air fryer basket and slide into the air fryer.
- Set air fryer timer for 25 minutes and roast meatloaf until nicely browned.
- Let meatloaf rest at least 10 minutes before slicing into wedges and serving.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 18.8 5.9 24.8 126 706 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Sooooo good & soooo easy. Th only things I skipped were the pepper & mushrooms simply because I don't like them & oil because I didn't feel it was needed & it wasn't. The loaf was moist & tend...
I made this, delicious! Changed it for my fryer, no oil or mushrooms and used crushed crackers.. Split meatloaf into 4 equal balls. cooked it at 365f for 8 minutes, then coated with catsup and c...
Excellent! Left off the thyme and put more ketchup and onions. We all love it!
Time/Temp was off, burnt the top and didn't cook the middle. May try again but will have to make adjustments.