Julie's Perfect Pork Chops
"I discovered this recipe after trying different ways to make chops. Then I tried this mixture and my boyfriend fell in love and we ave been making them like this ever since!. This is my favorite recipe for chops on a long day after work! They are quick, simple, and easy to make, and turn out like you slaved for hours. Pair with Yukon gold mash and some long green beans and have a perfect delicious dinner."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 274
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix flour, seasoned salt, and pepper thoroughly in a wide bowl.
- Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture. Set aside on a plate.
- Pour oil into a frying pan over medium-high heat. Drop a pinch of flour in the oil; it will sizzle if the oil is ready. Add 2 pork chops and cook until golden brown on the outside and no longer pink in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Repeat with the remaining chops.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you would like more crispy-looking chops, you may add a slice or two of butter to the oil before adding pork chops.
- Editor's Notes:
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of breading ingredients. The actual amount of breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 274 calories; 9.2 25.3 21 44 722 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1