Ingredients35 m servings 259
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush with olive oil.
- Brush eggplant slices on both sides with olive oil and place on the baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft and browned, about 20 minutes, turning slices over once after 10 minutes. Transfer slices to a large serving place, brush with vinegar, and sprinkle with salt. Let cool.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat and cook garlic until softened and fragrant without browning, about 3 minutes.
- Mix parsley and walnuts in a bowl. Add sauteed garlic and a little bit of olive oil to make a paste. Mix well, season with salt, and spread the paste onto the cooled eggplant slices.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 21.1 17 4.6 0 54 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
With all of the delicious and healthy ingredients, I thought this would be amazing, but the recipe wasn't specific enough for me to make it come out right. Two pounds of eggplant when sliced in ...
Absolutely delicious...I didn't have enough walnuts so added some chopped pecans. This was awesome. Thanks!