Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 259
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush with olive oil.
- Brush eggplant slices on both sides with olive oil and place on the baking tray in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven until soft and browned, about 20 minutes, turning slices over once after 10 minutes. Transfer slices to a large serving place, brush with vinegar, and sprinkle with salt. Let cool.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat and cook garlic until softened and fragrant without browning, about 3 minutes.
- Mix parsley and walnuts in a bowl. Add a little bit of olive oil to make a paste. Mix well, season with salt, and spread the paste onto the cooled eggplant slices.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 21.1 17 4.6 0 54 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1