Italian Chard Tart
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Soak raisins in warm water while chard is cooking. Drain and pat dry.
- Cut chard leaves into strips and chop stems.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook chard leaves and stems for 5 minutes. Drain and set aside to cool. Press out excess liquid with your hands.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook onion until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a springform pan and sprinkle with bread crumbs. Turn springform pan over to remove excess bread crumbs.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Mix in chard, raisins, onion, walnuts, and Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into the prepared springform pan and sprinkle with a thin layer of bread crumbs. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tart is lightly browned on the top, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 395 calories; 24.1 32 19.4 111 1132 Full nutrition