Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 869
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 salads)
- Combine shrimp, lime juice, garlic, salt, black pepper, cumin, and chili powder in a bowl and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Bring water and brown rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid has been absorbed, 45 to 50 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir chorizo in the hot skillet until starting to brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Add shrimp; cook until opaque, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let shrimp continue to cook, 1 to 2 minutes. Drain any excess grease and liquid.
- Coat tortillas lightly with cooking spray. Place tortillas in an oven-safe metal or glass bowl to hold the shape.
- Bake tortillas in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Mix lime juice, yogurt, chipotle peppers, and chicken bouillon together to make the sauce.
- Add rice equally to the bottoms of the tortilla bowls. Cover with beans; add cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and bell peppers. Top with the shrimp-chorizo mixture, avocados, and sauce. Sprinkle paprika on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 869 calories; 37.6 86.8 47.7 224 1676 Full nutrition