Low-Carb Yellow Cake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 229
Original recipe yields 9 servings (1 8-inch cake)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8x8-inch cake pan.
- Combine butter and sucralose in a mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg yolks and vanilla extract and mix well. Add in baking powder and salt.
- Mix almond flour and coconut flour into the creamed butter mixture. Pour in heavy cream and mix until combined. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Use another sugar substitute in place of the sucralose sweetener, if desired.
Per Serving: 229 calories; 21.7 5.6 4.6 127 252 Full nutrition