No-Egg Mango Cupcakes
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 76
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cupcakes)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Sift maida flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl. Sift a second time. Add semolina flour and mix well.
- Combine 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon mango puree, yogurt, sugar, olive oil, and cardamom in a large bowl; beat well. Add flour mixture and mix well. Transfer batter to the prepared muffin tin, filling cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 25 to 30 minutes. Remove cupcakes from tin and allow to cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with chilled mango puree, sprinkle almonds on top, and serve.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Maida flour is a finely milled wheat flour used in Indian cooking. You can substitute cake flour.
Per Serving: 76 calories; 2.3 13.1 1.3 < 1 64 Full nutrition