Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 115
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Brush eggplant with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Broil eggplant in the hot oven, turning to brown on all sides, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Transfer cooked eggplant to a large bowl. Add tomatoes and onion.
- Combine remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pour dressing over salad.
You might also like
Per Serving: 115 calories; 7.3 12.8 2.2 0 49 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1