Roasted Baby Potatoes with Vegetables, Lemon, and Herbs
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 97
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Fill a large saucepan with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. Add potatoes to the water and boil until only partially cooked, 3 to 4 minutes. Strain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add potatoes, broccolini, green bell pepper, leek, and onion and stir. Add garlic, parsley, rosemary, bay leaves, thyme, basil, pepper, and salt. Squeeze lemon slices over the mixture in the skillet and drop them in. Saute, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Add additional olive oil as needed.
- Transfer mixture to a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are golden brown on the edges, about 12 minutes, tossing halfway through. Remove and discard lemons and bay leaves and serve immediately.
- Cook's Notes:
- Any color bell pepper will do.
- If you don't have fresh herbs, substitute dried ones and halve the amount. Also, try your favorite veggies to create a medley variety to your liking. I've made this recipe with a variety of combinations including carrots, asparagus, bell peppers, onions, broccolini, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, and zucchini.
Per Serving: 97 calories; 4.7 12.3 3.7 0 415 Full nutrition