Rebecca's Tropical Granola Grabbers
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 353
Original recipe yields 20 servings (20 2-ounce cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; spread coconut on top.
- Blend granola in a food processor until finely ground. Set aside in a bowl.
- Toast coconut in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Let cool. Transfer to the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Mix into granola. Add flour, baking soda, and salt; whisk until mixed evenly.
- Blend banana chips in the food processor until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl; add macadamia nuts, dried pineapple, and dried mango. Stir until mixed evenly.
- Place butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add eggs, coconut extract, and banana extract; beat well. Add granola mixture and mix well. Fold in banana chip mixture.
- Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of the cookie dough onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before removing to a wire rack. Let cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 353 calories; 20.2 39.5 5.2 40 197 Full nutrition