Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 100
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, white sugar, and egg in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Mix flour, banana chips, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg together in a separate bowl. Blend into the creamed butter mixture. Dust your hands with flour and roll mixture into 3/4-inch balls.
- Arrange cookie balls on ungreased baking sheets. Press down on each ball gently with a fork.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 100 calories; 5.8 11.3 1.5 12 63 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1