Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 395
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch pan)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender and water has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mix rice, chicken, corn, salsa, and green chile peppers in a large bowl until well combined. Add black beans and stir gently to incorporate. Spread in the prepared pan and top with Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 20 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Other leftover chicken can be used in place of the rotisserie chicken.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 15.3 39 25.1 68 646 Full nutrition