Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 207
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Place mashed bananas, maple syrup, eggs, olive oil, and milk in a medium-sized bowl; mix until well combined. Add oats, whole wheat flour, oat flour, baking soda, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon and mix well.
- Place pecans in a food processor or blender and pulse until ground. Add ground pecans to the batter. Pour approximately 1/3 cup batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top of a muffin springs back when pressed, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have oat flour, you can grind 1/3 cup oats in the food processor to get what you need.
Per Serving: 207 calories; 11.3 24.4 3.8 31 218 Full nutrition