Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 618
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8-quart glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine beef, sausage, garlic, dried onion, and garlic salt in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until meat is almost browned, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and olives; cook until mushrooms have browned and olives are heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Layer 6 tortillas in the bottom and up the sides of the baking dish. Spread 1/2 to 3/4 of the pizza sauce over the tortillas. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top. Spoon some of the meat mixture over the cheese; cover with another 1/2 cup of cheese. Continue layering remaining tortillas, sauce, meat, and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Use hot or mild sausage, your choice.
- Substitute one 8-ounce can sliced mushrooms for the fresh mushrooms if preferred.
- I play with seasonings each time. Use any seasonings that you prefer.
Per Serving: 618 calories; 33.3 47.8 31 78 1812 Full nutrition