Busy Mom Lasagna
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 20 m servings 533
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir beef and onion in the hot skillet until beef browns and onion softens, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cream cheese, and sour cream to the skillet. Mix well.
- Spray a 5-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer noodles, beef mixture, and cheeses in the slow cooker. Repeat layers as necessary until cooker is full.
- Cover and cook on High for 2 hours. Switch to Low and cook until noodles are soft and cheeses are melted, about 2 hours more.
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute cottage cheese for the cream cheese if desired.
- Use rotini pasta instead of egg noodles if preferred.
- You can keep it in the slow cooker for 4 hours on Low, but we have found that it overcooks in ours. We do 2 hours on Low.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 28.3 40.4 28.5 128 583 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1