Simple Italian Meatballs in Marinara Sauce
2 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 366
Original recipe yields 6 servings (25 meatballs)
- Blend ketchup and milk together in a bowl. Mix in beef, egg, bread crumbs, and Greek seasoning to combine.
- Heat marinara sauce to a simmer in a 2-quart pot over low heat.
- Roll beef mixture with your hands to form meatballs. Drop into the simmering sauce. Add sugar and cayenne pepper. Cook, stirring gently and regularly, until meatballs are no longer pink and sauce is heated through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Makes great leftover meatball sandwiches.
- You may use slow cooker instead; 3 to 4 hours on Low.
Per Serving: 366 calories; 16.7 31.4 21.2 87 1018 Full nutrition