Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 265
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place beans in a large bowl and cover with 6 cups boiling water. Soak for 1 hour; drain.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add pork, season with salt and pepper, and cook until brown, 5 to 10 minutes. Transfer pork to a plate.
- Add onion and carrots to the pot; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until aromatic, about 1 minute. Add sage and thyme; stir to combine.
- Return pork to the pot. Add soaked beans. Add broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until beans are tender, about 2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Normally I don't cover soup when I make it, but I think it's important for this one so it doesn't reduce too much.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 8.3 25.5 21.9 39 641 Full nutrition