Vegetarian Pizza with Pesto and Delicata Squash
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 577
Original recipe yields 6 servings (2 pizzas)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Combine delicata squash and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a bowl and mix well. Spread out on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until delicata squash has softened, about 10 minutes. Cut into pieces.
- Increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Divide pizza dough into 2 equal pieces. Dust a work surface with flour and roll dough out into 2 pizza rounds.
- Dust 2 baking sheets with cornstarch and transfer pizza rounds onto baking sheets. Brush each pizza first with 1 tablespoon olive oil, followed by 2 tablespoons pesto. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top. Sprinkle squash pieces on top of cheese.
- Bake in the hot oven until pizza crust is crispy, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with pecan nuts.
Per Serving: 577 calories; 32.1 41.5 29.7 58 1173 Full nutrition