Festive Kale and Delicata Squash Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir 2 tablespoons olive oil and cinnamon together in a cup. Place squash on a baking sheet and brush with the cinnamon oil on both sides of each slice.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is soft and starting to brown at the edges, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 1/2 cup olive oil, maple syrup, vinegar, and mustard in a jar, close, and shake well. Set dressing aside.
- Combine kale, red cabbage, cranberries, and walnuts in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour dressing on top and mix well or massage with your hands. Mix in apple slices.
- Arrange the roasted squash slices around the salad and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 255 calories; 18.8 21.9 3.5 0 88 Full nutrition