Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 361
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 sandwiches)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Place falafel on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While falafel bake, whisk tahini, water, lemon juice, garlic, and paprika together in a bowl.
- Cut about 1 inch from the top of each pita to form a pocket. Add 2 falafel to each pita with equal amounts lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickle, and red onion. Drizzle each with about 1 tablespoon tahini sauce and some harissa.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any hot sauce you like in place of harissa.
Per Serving: 361 calories; 12.7 53.4 12.6 0 576 Full nutrition