Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 511
Original recipe yields 4 servings (2 small pizzas)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Sprinkle taco seasoning on ground beef. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease.
- Divide pizza dough in half and flatten each half into a thin crust over a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3 minutes. Remove but leave oven on.
- Mix pizza sauce, cumin, and salt together in a bowl. Spread 1/2 of the mixture over each pizza crust. Sprinkle beef and Cheddar cheese evenly on top.
- Bake until crusts are crunchy and cheese is melted, 10 to 12 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 511 calories; 19.8 56.4 22.9 55 1748 Full nutrition