Three-Cheese Pasta with Greens
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 686
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Place carrots in a large pot with lightly salted water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook carrots until fork-tender, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and mix well. Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook and stir until a thick roux forms, about 10 minutes.
- Mix fontina cheese and goat cheese into the roux. Cook until cheeses are completely melted and sauce is thickened, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Drain carrots and bring water back to a boil, pouring in more as needed. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Cook garlic with olive oil in another saucepan over medium heat until starting to brown, 1 to 2 minutes. Add Swiss chard, tearing them as they go into the pan. Cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add baby arugula and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Chop 1 basil leaf into the pan using herb shears. Cook until wilted, about 30 seconds more. Mix in some of the cheese sauce if desired.
- Drain pasta and divide over serving plates. Add carrots, chard, and arugula. Top with Parmesan cheese and more cheese sauce. Garnish each plate with a basil leaf.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any kind of pasta you prefer.
Per Serving: 686 calories; 45.1 52.3 20.3 142 572 Full nutrition