Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 287
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine turnips and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl and toss. Transfer to a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the preheated oven until browned and crisp, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Combine cauliflower and remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a bowl and toss. Transfer to a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast in the hot oven until lightly browned on all sides, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, garlic salt, fresh dill, and black pepper together in large bowl. Toss roasted turnips and cauliflower, eggs, and onion into the sauce. Refrigerate before serving, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 287 calories; 23.9 11.7 8 184 741 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2