Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 406
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes together to make the vinaigrette.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels. Reserve 3 tablespoons bacon fat in the skillet.
- Cook shallots in the bacon fat until golden, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain on a paper towel.
- Add kale and red peppers to the skillet and saute until warmed through but not wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic; cook and stir until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Place kale, red peppers, and garlic in a serving bowl. Top with the vinaigrette, diced bacon, shallots, walnuts, and Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes if desired.
Per Serving: 406 calories; 33.5 15.6 12.5 26 1007 Full nutrition