Vegan Mars® Bar Cheesecake
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 55 m servings 701
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 cake)
- Soak cashews in enough water to cover for 2 to 3 hours.
- Bring coconut cream, brown sugar, and salt for caramel sauce to a boil in a saucepan; reduce heat and let simmer until slightly thick, about 5 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator; it will get thicker as it cools.
- Blend almonds, dates, and coconut oil together in the bowl of a food processor or an electric blender. Scoop out and pat down into a springform pan. Place into the freezer while you make the filling.
- Blend 2/3 cup caramel sauce and soaked cashews together in a blender for caramel filling; pour on top of the cake base. Place back into the freezer.
- Place dark chocolate for chocolate filling in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Dissolve coffee in boiling water. Transfer chocolate, coffee mixture, tofu, sugar, cocoa, and vanilla extract to a blender. Blend until smooth; pour onto cake. Return to the freezer.
- Place dark chocolate for topping in the top of a double boiler over simmering water. Stir frequently, scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, until chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes. Pour over the cake.
- Place cake back into the freezer until frozen, about 2 hours. Remove and let defrost for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use coconut sugar instead of brown sugar if you like.
Per Serving: 701 calories; 37.6 89.3 12.7 0 226 Full nutrition