Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 692
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine kosher salt and boiling water in a large bowl; stir to dissolve. Add cold water and chicken strips. Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour. Drain and pat chicken dry before cooking.
- Use a mandoline to cut zucchini into slices 1/8-inch thick. Cut slices into strips about the thickness of fettuccine. Place zucchini in a bowl and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons salt to cover. Leave for 30 minute to soften.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook until browned on all sides, no longer pink inside, and juices run clear, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer cooked chicken to a bowl.
- Add butter to the same skillet over high heat. Crush garlic directly into skillet. Add cream and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and add Parmesan cheese. Whisk continuously until fully melted, about 2 minutes. Add pepper. Add zucchini strips to the skillet; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Return cooked chicken to the skillet; cook until warmed through, about 1 minute more. Toss well to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with tomatoes.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of brine ingredients. The actual amount of brine consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 692 calories; 57.2 9.4 37.1 212 8314 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1