Vegan Tofu Quiche
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"A vegan quiche with no eggs but lots of vegetables, nuts, and tofu. A very nutritious vegetable pie - great for lunch or dinner."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 289
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place margarine and salt in a bowl; add flour and rub to combine. Mix in enough water to make a dough. Knead for 1 minute. Lightly flour a work surface and roll pastry dough out to fit in a pie dish. Line pie dish with dough.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add carrot, onion, and garlic. Cook and stir until starting to soften, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Combine tofu and cashews in a blender and process. Add basil and pulse to combine. Add to the skillet with the vegetables and stir. Pour vegetable-tofu mixture into the pastry-lined pie dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 289 calories; 18.2 23.6 10.8 0 226 Full nutrition