Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 129
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine ground almonds, coconut flour, flaxseed meal, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, onion powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Combine egg whites and egg in a separate bowl. Add vinegar and mix well. Add wet ingredients to the bowl with the flour mixture and mix well. Add water. Blend using an electric mixer until a dough forms.
- Divide dough into 8 equal parts and place on a baking sheet. Shape into buns and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 50 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Do not substitute fresh egg whites with liquid egg whites from a carton.
Per Serving: 129 calories; 8.8 9.3 6 23 240 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Be sure to let this sit for 5-10 minutes after mixing. The alternative flour blend needs time to absorb moisture and it will bring the texture to a scoop-able dough (you won't be able to pick t...