High-Protein Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 313
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Bring water and quinoa to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until quinoa is tender, 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool briefly.
- Combine 1/2 cup quinoa and cottage cheese in a bowl. Accessorize with banana, blueberries, chia seeds, and cinnamon. Mix up and serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can top this with other fruit, 1 to 2 teaspoons low-sugar jam, nuts, etc.
- Use no-salt-added cottage cheese if you can find it. I have looked far and wide and have only found it at Safeway (Lucerne® brand). I stock up and keep it on hand.
- Save quinoa you don't use for more breakfasts, snacks, or salads. Quinoa is so versatile, it is a staple in our house!
Per Serving: 313 calories; 4.7 47.9 21.1 4 22 Full nutrition