High-Protein Chicken Taco Egg Mini Muffins
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"This chicken taco egg muffin recipe is a game changer for brunches and parties, sure to impress guests. They are super high in protein and great for breakfast on the go, or a quick snack at the office, or school for the kids. Tasty, healthy, and a great make-ahead recipe for a quick bite!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 42
Original recipe yields 32 servings (32 mini muffins)
- Heat medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil. Add chicken and cook until browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in taco seasoning. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine eggs, Cheddar cheese, milk, red bell pepper, shallot, mushrooms, chives, jalapeno, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Fold in cooled chicken mixture.
- Pour mixture into nonstick mini muffin tins, filling each cup 3/4 of the way.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 18 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- One can make this more of a meal for breakfast or bigger quiche for an appetizer by using the regular muffin pans. Will make approximately less than half the yield, 12.
Per Serving: 42 calories; 2.8 0.9 3.3 42 76 Full nutrition