One-Skillet Crispy Chicken Thighs
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 336
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 chicken thighs)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Mix butter, shallot, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper together in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Add soy sauce, wine, and sugar; mix well.
- Pat chicken completely dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large oven-safe skillet until shimmering. Arrange thighs skin-side down in the skillet. Brown in batches until crispy enough to release from the pan, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Spoon some of the butter mixture onto the skinless side of the thighs. Flip over and pour the rest of the mixture around the thighs, avoiding the skins. Add chicken stock slowly until about 3/4 of the way up the thighs. Scrape up browned bits into the sauce.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, 40 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cook's Note:
- My cooking times may seem high, but being a mom, my motto when cooking chicken is better safe than sorry. You can use breasts or boneless thighs for a quicker cook.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 25.9 4.9 20.2 111 850 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1