Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 147
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper cups.
- Combine flour, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- Mix spinach, banana, milk, applesauce, and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl. Add to the flour mixture and stir until batter is moist. Spoon batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden on top, about 20 minutes. Remove and cool in the tin on a wire rack.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you don't have wheat germ, just add another 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Per Serving: 147 calories; 1 31.8 3.7 < 1 201 Full nutrition