Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 8 servings (2 1/2 pounds chicken thighs)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Arrange chicken thighs in an 8x12-inch baking dish.
- Combine apricot preserves, soy sauce, sherry, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl. Brush mixture over the thighs.
- Bake in the preheated oven, basting chicken with the preserve mixture 3 to 4 times, until juices run clear, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thighs should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Sprinkle green onions over thighs.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute peach preserves for the apricot preserves and lemon juice for the sherry if desired.
- Microwave directions: Cook, covered with waxed paper, on high for 14 to 18 minutes until tender and juices run clear when tested with knife; occasionally brush chicken with remaining preserve mixture and rearrange chicken halfway through cooking.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 9.3 9.4 24.1 86 313 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1