Amber's Awesome Egg Breakfast Bowl
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 436
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 serving)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spread potato nuggets on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Turn potato nuggets and bake until crispy, 8 minutes more.
- While potatoes bake, combine eggs, salsa, and milk in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray. Add egg mixture. Scramble until partially set, about 2 minutes. Add green onion and bell pepper. Cook until eggs are set, about 5 minutes more. Transfer eggs to a plate.
- Place cooked potato nuggets in a large bowl and top with scrambled eggs and grated Cheddar cheese. Add salt and pepper.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The directions for baking potato nuggets are based on the user's experience. Follow instructions on the package.
Per Serving: 436 calories; 28.1 28.3 23.3 403 973 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made as written and we enjoyed these. One note I will say is that the peppers and onion need to go in at first (if not sauteed beforehand) if you want them soft. As written they are both still v...