Ham and Cheese Egg Bowl
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 165
Original recipe yields 3 servings (3 bowls)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 3 large muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix egg and egg white together in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and adobo seasoning. Add celery; beat to combine.
- Press ham slices snugly into the bottom of each muffin cup. Pour the egg and celery mixture on top. Cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven, checking frequently, until eggs are set, about 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Substitute turkey for ham if desired.
- Use any type of cheese you prefer.
Per Serving: 165 calories; 12.1 1.3 12.6 94 565 Full nutrition