Slow Cooker Tri-Tip Roast
2 made it | 0 reviews |
"Super tender and juicy tri-tip roast. Throw it together and let it cook all day. Makes your house smell great; people will think you were cooking for hours! One of my mother's recipes I make as often as possible. Serves great with white rice, just place veggies on top. Your whole family will enjoy this one."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients7 h 10 m servings 360
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 3-pound roast)
- Mix cream of mushroom soup with the gravy and dip mixes in a bowl until no clumps remain. Add water slowly until desired consistency is reached: thicker for gravy and thinner for faster cooking.
- Place roast in a slow cooker and pour the soup mixture on top. Add onions and baby carrots. Cook on Low until beef is tender, about 7 hours.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any flavor dip mix you prefer.
- Use any roast; tri-tip is just always the most tender.
- Also, you can do the same without a slow cooker. Place in the oven at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 4 hours.
Per Serving: 360 calories; 17.9 14.4 33.4 93 998 Full nutrition