Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients5 h 10 m servings 365
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add turkey thighs and brown on both sides, 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add eggplants, onions, carrots, and bell peppers to the skillet; cook until the vegetables begin to soften, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place sweet potatoes and potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until barely tender, about 6 minutes. Drain.
- Put browned turkey, vegetables, and all potatoes into a slow cooker. Dissolve stock in boiling water in a bowl and pour over turkey; add more water to cover, if needed. Add bay leaves and mixed herbs.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on medium heat for 4 to 4 1/2 hours.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If you like, the gravy can be thickened with corn starch.
Per Serving: 365 calories; 8.6 44.8 28 67 372 Full nutrition