Delicious Cod with Tomato-Cream Sauce
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 388
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Place sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and cover with warm water. Soak for 15 minutes. Drain and chop.
- Lightly dust cod with flour and season with salt and pepper. Heat butter in a skillet and cook cod until lightly browned, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer cod to a baking dish with a lid.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Add onion to skillet and cook over medium heat until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add drained sun-dried tomatoes, tomatoes, zucchini, creme fraiche, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir in tomato paste to thicken sauce. Pour mixture over fish in the baking dish and cover.
- Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use cream instead of creme fraiche. The sun-dried tomatoes are not essential, but improve the taste.
Per Serving: 388 calories; 19.3 42.1 21.2 76 1507 Full nutrition