Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 116
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Toss 1/2 of the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Spread in the prepared pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven, turning occasionally, until sprouts are blackened on the outside and soft on the inside, about 20 minutes. Meanwhile, thinly slice remaining sprouts and cut corn kernels away from the cobs.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain bacon slices on paper towels; crumble into pieces.
- Drain bacon grease, reserving 1 tablespoon in the skillet. Melt in butter. Add sliced Brussels sprouts, corn kernels, shallot, salt, and pepper. Saute until sprouts are just cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add roasted Brussels sprouts, crumbled bacon, and red bell pepper to the skillet. Drizzle in balsamic vinegar and toss to combine.
- Cook's Note:
- I added the bell pepper just to use the one I had, but I think the salad would be just as tasty without it. Maybe add some pecans for an extra crunch.
Per Serving: 116 calories; 5.3 13.7 6 9 194 Full nutrition